Hi y’all! Welcome to my tiny slice of the internet. I’m Skye McLain, as I imagine you’ve probably already gathered, and I’m so glad you want to be friends! I mean – you’re here, so that means you want to be my friend, right?
Did I just make this awkward? I’m really good at that. Kind of like Chandler from Friends.
Anyways – I am really glad you stopped by. I’m assuming you clicked on the about page because something I wrote about caught your interest, and you want to know if we will have any of those “hey, me too!” moments. Let me tell you a bit about myself!
- I’ve been blogging for 10+ years and my first blog was on xanga WAYYYY back in the day before blogging was a “thing”.
- I am a serial entrepreneur, and even though I’m in my late thirties now, I still don’t really have a clear career path in my head of “what I want to be what I grow up”. And, I am 100% okay with that.
- Currently, I am a virtual ninja and assist five amazing clients in helping them run their online businesses successfully AND lead a balanced lifestyle.
- I am obsessed with Dave Ramsey and listen to his podcast every single day. We paid off all of our consumer debt ($57,666.01) on October 13, 2017. Now, we are in Baby Step 3 and are working as hard as we can to build up our emergency fund.
- I was born and raised in Texas, as evidenced by the two Texas tattoos I have AND my undying love of all things Texan, including taquitos from Whataburger, shopping at H-E-B, and complaining about how hot it is in January.
- I love to surround myself with supportive women entrepreneurs who keep me inspired and motivated to continue to chase my dreams, even when I don’t know what they are.
I am married to a reverend in the United Methodist Church and we made a pretty darn cute kid about five years ago. Here is a picture of my kid, and my husband, in case you didn’t believe me when I said he was adorable. Because really they both are.
I absolutely LOVE to connect with people on the interwebs, so if you’re reading this and want to know more about me then you should email me, like right now. Just go ahead, drop a line to say hi, and let’s get to know one another!